2.13.2012

{Day}dreaming of Paris...


Images via Pinterest

I suppose the nearness of Valentine's Day is to blame, but I am a big ball o' romance today. I daydream of strolling through the streets of Paris, M's arm around my waist, and spending hours seated at a street-side table, sipping coffee and sharing what's on our hearts. A cool breeze dances through the trees as I pull him close and wrap us up in my pashmina. We guess the topic of conversation of those who pass us by on the street and imagine the names and voices of their stylish pups. We cave and order creme brulee as dusk falls, candlelight slowly casting a warm glow on patrons cuddled up at nearby tables.

Le sigh.

9 comments:

  1. I'm dreaming too. Such a dreamy lace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Le sigh, is right....oh you've painted a lovely picture, one that I could crawl into right now too. Would love to take a plane to Paris, toute suite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your blog, your words and the pictures you use. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to be in Paris sipping a coffee and reading Le Monde! Lovely photos.

    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with ya! Hope my passport hasn't expired yet. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, thank you so much, Veronica. I appreciate you reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so wish I could go to Paris! It's so romantic! I hope your dreams come true Natalie. :)
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete