2.06.2012

One Year and Counting...

Yesterday marked the one year anniversary of M and I embarking on a committed relationship together. I have grown so much over the past year, as a woman and as a child of God, and he has played such a huge role in that process. God has loved on me so much through M, and though our path hasn't always been rainbows and sunshine, I am so thankful for every laugh and every tear.

We enjoyed a delicious lunch at Cheesecake Factory, unabashedly one of my favorite places to grub down. We've been eating pretty healthy and staying active, so I didn't feel at all bad about celebrating our love for food with some decadent noms...

Mushroom lettuce wraps and mojito
Fettuccine with sun-dried tomatoes
White chocolate raspberry truffle cheesecake

Nothing says romance like having your loved one witness you splatter parmesan cream sauce all over your sweater and make ridiculous noises as you indulge in a little slice of whipped-cream-covered heaven. But he seems to love me despite all that. He's a keeper, y'all.

The day was relaxing and lovely, and we capped it off by watching the last half of the Super Bowl with his family at his brother's house. It was a fantastic anniversary and I hope it's the first of many together.

I love you, baby.

3 comments:

  1. Super congratulations Natalie! I am so happy for you girl. I love seeing you in love. I wish that for everybody. Don't you wish you could bottle up that feeling. Oh what a perfume it would be. That food looks so good. The Cheesecake factory has really good food. It's been awhile since I've been. They just keep getting better and better. Hey! I received a little package today. I'll be doing a post showcasing it, probably Thursday or Friday. So look for the shout out. I apologize for the lack of comments on your blog. I didn't do anything from Thursday to Sunday. HAHA I'm catching up now. :)
    http://www.averysweetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Sounds like a perfect celebration to be sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's terrific to hear you are enjoying life. Now I must find some of that cheesecake.

    ReplyDelete